You can enjoy the sunrises, sunsets & amazing sea views cfrom both inside & outside the villa. The villa has a pretty free form, heated pool & large terraces, soome of which are covered.
- Exceptional, private location with direct south facing orientation. Perfect vantage to enjoy the sunrise & sunset.
- Phenomenal views from every room. Dolphins can often be seen.
- Central hot and cold air conditioning
- Pretty free form heated pool and 2 covered porches
- Exceptional finishes & many extras including Alhambra-like decorative touches on the exterior, crown moulding, extensive use of marble and engineered stone, very special ceramic tile employed in the bathrooms, and special glass in the windows that provide extra insulation from the cold in winter and from heat in the summer
- Includes a semi-basement level of around 200 m2 that could be used as a gym, games room, etc.
- Sold fully furnished to a very high standard
Location of Property
Villa Mira Mar is located near the top of urbanisation Monte de los Almendros on a wide plot that faces due south and enjoys the sun all day long. It takes 5 minutes in car to reach the town and beach of Salobrena. The colourful town of Almunecar, loved for its daily fresh market and the interesting shops in its old town, the marina in Motril, Marina del Este, the exclusive yet understated, eastern most marina of the Costa del Sol, and Nerja with its famous caves and Balcon de Europa are between 10 and 30 minutes away. The nearest 18 whole golf course is less than 10 minutes away and in a 35 minute drive there are 3 other golf courses to choose from. A new marina is in the plans for Salobrena and the motorways that connect Salobrena to Granada and Almeria and Malaga have been recently finished.
Layout of Villa
- From the private parking area, which can accommodate 3 cars, you ascend a few stairs leading to a large south facing terrace with a long, sinuous pool with decorative rock features and a rustic style Spanish covered porch.
- The entrance to the villa is off of this terrace, which means the pool and terrace area can be completely closed off to young children merely by closing the front door.
- Grand, tastefully decorated, open plan lounge and dining room with views to the sea from every imaginable angle. There are 2 large sliding glass doors that lead to terraces, one of which is covered. This direct access to the terraces from the lounge creates a seamless extension between inside and outside enabling outdoor living for which Andalusia is famous.
- State of the art kitchen, which has 2 stainless steel refrigerators/freezers, 2 sinks, a breakfast bar and pretty yet functional Silestone work tops
- A bedroom with a queen size bed and an ensuite bathroom. This room could also be used as a study or office. It has a 2 meter picture window with views to the pool and the sea.
- A built- in wardrobe for extra storage space and a small utility room.
- The luminous & spacious master bedroom has breathtaking views that can be enjoyed from the 5 windows of the turret. It also has a terrace and large built-in wardrobes.
- The master bathroom, which is ensuite, is equally spectacular. It is done in tumbled marble and has great views, a large walk in shower with a bench to sit on and relax while the water massages your back and a romantic round tub for two.
- The other 2 bedrooms on this floor also have great views and terraces.
- There is a lovely guest bathroom with a combination shower/bath for the use of both upstairs bedrooms with a uniquely shaped, tumbled marble counter top with stainless steel basin.
- Enormous basement with space for a gym, home cinema, and lots more.
Please contact the sole agents for more information and to arrange a viewing on +34 958 611 809 or via Skype (user name: CumbreVillas.com).