Luxurious villa in La Herradura on a huge plot overlooking the natural reserve and the bay.
This luxurious, private villa is located on a huge plot of pure privacy and exclusivity, overlooking the natural reserve of Cerro Gordo, the bay of La Herradura and the Mediterranean sea.
This south-oriented property, is strategically positioned towards La Herradura Bay. Its open spaces and large windows will enable you to enjoy impressive views of the town, the sea and Cerro Gordo. It is located on an area of 2.50 Ha. (25,000 m2.) with native trees and Mediterranean flora, pines, brooms, mastic, oaks, carob trees, cypresses, etc. It also has about 100 centenary olive trees.
The house has a built size of 441 m2 + 300 m2 of terraces distributed on 3 levels: the main floor, upper floor and ground floor. The house is surrounded by a beautiful garden with lots of plants, palms and fruit trees, waterfall and pergolas. The pool surrounded by the beautiful garden and lawn is set a little away from the house, with shower, bar and dining facilities.
The spacious house is cool in summer and warm in winter, with new modern style fireplace and air conditioning in every room, including in the kitchen and in the hall. The 5 ensuite bedrooms create a sense of comfort and relaxation.
Distribution of the villa:
- The main floor consists of a large kitchen, pantry and laundry, living room, lounge (TV) with fireplace, 4 bedrooms with bathroom en suite and a patio with beautiful plants and fountain.
- The upper floor consists of a bedroom with bathroom en suite and a terrace.
- The ground floor consists of a covered porch, with Jacuzzi, shower and a separate toilet. There is also a living room.
- There is a private swimming pool of salt water (10 x 5 m).
- The barbecue area is next to pergola with magnificent views.
The property sets on a plot of 25.000 square meters of which 2.000 are fenced. Situated in a natural reserve with no neighbours close-by, guaranteeing complete privacy and yet, it's only 1.5 km to the town of La Herradura and 3 km to the beach.