Impressive and spacious villa in Salobreña with amazing sea views and in a private setting.
This villa is located near the top of urbanisation Monte de los Almendros on a wide plot that faces south and enjoys the sun all day long. It takes 5 minutes in car to reach the town and beach of Salobreña. You can enjoy the sunrises, sunsets, and amazing sea views from both inside and outside the villa. The villa has a pretty free form, heated pool and large terraces, some of which are covered.
- Exceptional, private location with direct south-facing orientation.
- Pretty free form heated pool and 2 covered porches.
- Exceptional finishes and many extras including Alhambra-like decorative touches on the exterior, crown moulding, extensive use of marble and engineered stone, very special ceramic tile employed in the bathrooms, and special glass in the windows that provide extra insulation from the cold in winter and from heat in the summer.
- A semi-basement level of around 200 m2 that could be used as a gym, home cinema, games room, and lots more.
- Sold fully furnished to a very high standard.
From the private parking area, which can accommodate 3 cars, you ascend a few stairs leading to a large south facing terrace with a long, sinuous pool with decorative rock features and a rustic style Spanish covered porch. The entrance to the villa is off of this terrace, which means the pool and terrace area can be completely closed off to young children.
On the entry level, you will find the grand, tastefully decorated, open-plan lounge and dining room with views to the sea from every imaginable angle. There are 2 large sliding glass doors that lead to terraces, one of which is covered. This direct access to the terraces from the lounge creates a seamless extension between inside and outside enabling outdoor living for which Andalusia is famous. The state-of-the-art kitchen has 2 stainless steel refrigerators/freezers, 2 sinks, a breakfast bar, and pretty yet functional Silestone work tops. On this floor, there is also a bedroom with a queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom. This room could also be used as a study or office. It has a 2 meter picture window with views to the pool and the sea. There also is a built-in wardrobe for extra storage space and a small utility room.
Upstairs you will find the spacious master bedroom has breathtaking views that can be enjoyed from the 5 windows of the turret. It also has a terrace and large built-in wardrobes. The ensuite bathroom is equally spectacular. It is done in tumbled marble and has a large walk-in shower with a bench to sit on and a romantic round tub for two. There are 2 more bedrooms on this floor and there is a lovely guest bathroom with a combination shower/bath with a uniquely shaped, tumbled marble counter top with stainless steel basin.